Dear Madam, Sir
The Emerald Forest Hotel (http://www.emeraldforesthotel.com ) is a simulation of a hotel, as realistic as possible. We call it real virtuality: it is as realistic as it gets, so we have been a nominee for the HSMAI awards (on innovation).
Over the last six years we have build on the total of the story line, here on the platform and elsewhere; making it more engaging then ever. The game will be used in different countries over Europe: Antwerp, Tallinn, Karlsruhe, Birmingham, Bruxelles, Antwerp, Liverpool and Breda. So far nearly 10.000 students from very different universities of applied science have joined the game, as well as a number of companies. We are looking for an (international) hotel organisation to get engaged in this simulation. The game is not only this platform, but a website (http://www.emeraldforesthotel.com/site/ ), all relevant social media (Help:Contents), a very big account on Flickr which will show you the engagement of all participants with the simulation (https://www.flickr.com/photos/79317761@N02/albums )
Wrap up of the competition May 2017 in Breda
Just to get a feeling for the simulation, check the video.
Short video recap from competition in Breda:
What can we offer
- Interesting contact with a large number of international students who will enter the tourism and hospitality market in the years to come
- Displaying your logo in a number of our channels
- A strong boost to your brand awareness among the participants, their friends, peers and relatives
- Maybe adding some content and comment on the content of the game
- A visit to the game at the opening, maybe during the Tradefair and/or at the finals
- Maybe Picking up some interesting thoughts from these young professionals
- Some insights in the way young professionals use social media related to hotels
What are we looking for?
- A long-time cooperation in which your company would give away some prizes to the best teams. Per competition we have a winning team on creativity and one on profit. Each holding approx. 4 members.
- And - or any other suggestion from your site.
- Or maybe you see some possibilities to run the simulation in your own chain as well?
Please feel free to browse the pages of this platform (over 1.800 pages..) and see for yourself.
Please contact Jeroen Vinkesteijn via social media or emeraldforesthotel at gmail dot com
→ GO! Top of this page